Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Senior Hockey Albums Complete!

HUGE THANKS to two super members over on the Cricut message board.  These would not have come out so phenomenal without your help!

Looking for the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop?  See 1/25/2013 (next post)  Thanks!

so - without further adieu - some more photos!  The albums were loved by all!  The one shown is pretty typical, however, based on the photos of the particular skater, elements moved around quite a bit!

I didn't pull out all of the tags - there are 2 per page on the vertical and one per page on horizontal.  I do leave space for them to add more photos - I just pull a dozen or so per boy plus all their newspaper articles to include.  













2 comments:

  1. There's lots of work on this. I'm sure your son will appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) However, my son isn't a senior this year. I haven't made one for him yet.

    ReplyDelete