Monday, January 21, 2013

A tag quickie

for a challenge over at Sketches for All.  Just a short and sweet post for today.

Pretty fun when scrapping is using all stash/scraps.  Other than the tag (which is neon green), everything came from my scrap bins.  Something fun to do while kids are working on schoolwork.  Homeschooling is not just talking to kids - it also entails letting them work through their math.  Which, sometimes, they would prefer to avoid, so mom is in the room with them.

Papers: Target Dollar Spot, Core'dinations Gemstones, Making Memories Christmas, DCWV Word Stack. All from my scrap bin - none were whole sheets!

Inks: Stampin Up Brilliant Burgandy, Palette Burnt Sienna

Stains: Making Memories - Burnt Sienna and another

Stamps: wonderful flowers from either a hostess gift or a prize - I wish I could remember as I use them a lot due to their versatility

Ribbon: leftover from a Cosmo Cricket pack

No comments:

Post a Comment