Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Daily - Now a year long binder for me

The December Daily (Paper Phenomenon's site links to instructions on you tube) is finally about finished.  You all know that I decided to keep for myself, due to some imperfections (color, mis-cuts that can't be fixed properly, but they work for me with a bit of altering) and I am happy with that decision.   The Granny's Memories album worked out beautifully for my friend (I forgot to take pics of that as well as the memory album I made for my sister and had people send memories to fill it about 1/2 way before she rec'd.  I guess she cried (joyfully) the entire way through).

Below are a few photos - I found the tags at Archivers last week and the additional paper line is from DCWV Heirloom Paper Stack.  Having a blast with this - my plan - put good memories from each week into different pockets.  There are 68 at this point.  Then I have it to look back on if I am feeling down.

I will continue to alter pages/pockets and add throughout the year.  Definitely looking forward to this.






Calling all Scrapbook Swappers.  Have you ever wanted to try out being a hostess?  Scrapbooking Fun.Biz is currently looking for a few more hostesses.  If you would like to try, register at the site and then send a PM to Scraprageous (aka me) with a few of your qualifications.  Thanks for your interest!

If I am on another board with you, feel free to ask me through that board too.


1 comment: