Sunday, December 2, 2012

A few more items

for the Hard Core Crop.  Unfortunately I ran out of adhesive, so I will be stopping until I can get some more.  I like my die cut bag and tag, but the double sided tape I found does not work as well as regular adhesive and I didn't want wet glue for this particular project.  The challenge was for a gift bag created with die cuts and can be found on the Scraps of my Life Blog HERE

This was the first time I used my sizzix snowman sizzlet die cut strip.  Had some fun with it, but thinking they would have looked much better in foam or felt, but I don't think those cut that thick.   The snowflake glue on the base of the bag isn't quite what I had hoped for either, but as this is a disposable gift bag, I will still use it :D.  

 I do like the little snowmen and the stickles add just enough to make me happy.  Of course, all the little blue snowmen and the red/white topper are cut or ripped from core'dinations!


I couldn't resist making some more layered tags.  These are from Core'dinations Foundations Cardstock.  Add an Imaginesce stamp, a bit of ink and viola - quick, simple and cute.


These are some fun deco squares for a 12 days of Christmas 'swap' I am participating in.  Can you guess which day?  There are 4 calling birds!!  I know my partner likes Graphic 45, so I used some of their papers as well as more Core'dinations Foundations papers to create a wonderful gift item for her.  I hope she enjoys them (and not telling who in case she visits my blog)!  These are for the Highly Entertaining blog that can be found HERE
Found a different picture to use for this one.  Santa and the title don't quite work, but this is for the recipe challenge.  Real photo has boy/tractor and lots of snow in December.  This is for the I'm Living On Scraps! Recipe challenge - loved this! Blog link is HERE



2 comments:

  1. BOY! You've been busy! LOL! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking my Gift Bag & Die Cut Twist Challenge! Good luck - wonderful project here and the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well donw, it looks like you got heaps of challenges completed! Lots of great projects.

    ReplyDelete