Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not Perfect, but progress

At least now I can see that I have 7 projects in progress.  My temporary scrap area always seems to need cleaning :D.

Can't wait to be able to use my original area (I prefer to stand, but the Achilles thing has me sitting a lot more these days).


You can also see some of my in progress bags in the background.  Below are a few photos of my best selling these days: 





If you are interested, email me at Scraprageous@gmail.com and I can send you a pdf flier of the current bag/shopping tote/recycled/upcycled shopper offerings.  Prices are $20 per bag with no shipping fee.  I do offer a special of 3 bags for $50 as well (again, no shipping fee).  I also offer a sewing service - you send me your bags and I will sew them up.  Feel free to ask about that as well.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment