Sunday, April 10, 2011

The babies are arriving!

We lamb a bit later than many - mainly due to hockey season, once it is done, then we are home.  They are really cute (aren't they always). 
The babies have a Corsican Ram father and mother is the white one coming to lick the camera.  

The weight loss continues.  Good days and bad days, but overall going the right direction.  All the outdoor work lately has messed up my "workout" schedule, but I am much more active, so figure it is probably a wash. 

Newest recipe to try is a Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar, Sweet Onions and Thyme that was in the Weight Watchers Weekly.  I have also converted more of my appetizers, regular, family filling foods (tacos, meatloaf, and all) into weight watchers points.  Getting the point value from what I regularly cook has been a huge benefit.

I also, finally, found some reduced fat cheddar cheese.  It is just shredded, but works great.  I also have gone to using blue cheese crumbles in my salad (1T=1pt) and plain dressing rather than 4 points worth of Blue Cheese dressing for the days I need to conserve points.

No comments:

Post a Comment