Monday, March 2, 2015

how to orgnize die cuts and cut outs


any suggestions?  this is sooo not working.  Check out or join in the discussion over at Scraprageous forums HERE

the above are two of my boxes - one is a 12x12 drawer, the other, part of a priority mail game board box that I cut the top off and taped (orange duct tape).

I store chipboard shapes, die cuts, cut outs and such together after using for the first layout.  Only letters go into a different storage area - they get sorted by letter and are in these drawers. 

Any ideas would be appreciated - this just does not work!

2 comments:

  1. Ah that is a problem.. I just saw a neat idea that separated all of the embellishments, die cuts etc into color groups. I have to say that when I participated in a Rainbow swap I kept the items in the color bags and find it is fun and easy digging through the bag to incorporate into my projects. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete