Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Sales Item Graphic 45 Mini album

It has been forever since I have posted, but I have been keeping busy.  New lambs are on the ground and new job duties and more travel.  I do love keeping busy, so when we are really busy, what sounds great - come up with a new product idea!

Do you like to decorate mini albums but hate creating them?  I am considering selling "simple" mini albums.  What do you think?

The would include the basics - 6 pages (similar to the Couture mini album posted a few posts earlier) and either vertical or horizontal orientation.

Still debating if blank or use a line of paper to make it look less empty (but that adds at least $25 to the cost).

Looking for any thoughts, but as all you entrepreneurs know, no matter what others think, if we think it can be successful, we will go for it!

On another front, playing with some new dies has been fun.  I have limited myself to using scrap papers only and some new Elizabeth Craft dies.  Loving my results!


No comments:

Post a Comment