I received a few questions regarding design team submissions for Scrapbook Message Board.
Answers are in blue
Details: Right now, the design team is only open to those with United States mailing addresses. This may change in the future.
1) Membership and participation on the Scrapbook Message Board forum Active participation can be described as either posting daily or multiple times per week. I do understand many people work outside their homes and posting more than once or twice a day is difficult. Making multiple posts a minimum of four days per week would be acceptable.
2) Team position to last February 1 - April 30, 2016 It may be renewed,
but as this is our first venture into design teams, I am keeping to a
quarterly time frame.
3) You will be required to post a project, at a minimum, of every two weeks. This project must be scrapbook related. It could be a layout, a card, an album, something altered, a banner, etc.. It must be related to paper crafting/stamping.
4) You will receive a paper pack and a few embellishments during the
first two weeks of your design team quarter to use in a minimum of three
projects. One must be a layout, one must be a card, the third is your
choice (layout, card, altered item, tag, project, etc..) All team members may not receive the same papers/embellishments. It is just to be sure you have some supplies on hand to use for this team.
5) Each design team member is to offer either a challenge (with prize of
their choosing) or RAK each month of their tenure. Minimum size of
prize is $2 value. If this is a monetary issue, please contact me for other option. You may offer a game each month of your tenure rather than a prize.
6) Each design team member will be asked to provide one technique
tutorial each quarter. This may be a video link or it can be
photos/text format. You do not need to post a video, it is perfectly acceptable to post photos and text on the Scrapbook Message Board site in a single thread in the appropriate location.
7) Applicants should submit, using the pm system on Scrapbook Message
Board, a notice of interest to Scraprageous. You will be required to
submit photographs (jpeg) of one layout, one card and a short tutorial
of some type. (ex: take photos while creating your card, using a
software program or your blog to show steps/give instructions).
Submissions due January 25, 2016. This system is required as you do need to be a member of the Scrapbook Message Board in order to participate.
8) Thank you for your interest. Feel free to send further questions to Scraprageous via the Scrapbook Message Board
Thank you so much for your interest and hoping to 'see' you on Scrapbook Message Board soon!
For those who have asked, yes, I did finish the Bridal Shower invitations: