Scrapbook Message Board is undergoing some major changes!
It will still offer occasional swaps - time frame may increase, but will also start offering monthly challenges and even technique tutorials (say that three times fast).
The first sketch challenge is posted for members to view and a drawing will be held at the end of the month to select a winner. Details can be found on the January 2016 Layout Challenge post. This contest is open to both USA and overseas participators.
Next: Design Team Call
Scrapbook Message Board is looking for a few talented individuals to start it's first design team.
Details: Right now, the design team is only open to those with United States mailing addresses. This may change in the future.
1) Membership and participation on the Scrapbook Message Board forum
2) Team position to last February 1 - April 30, 2016 It may be renewed, but as this is our first venture into design teams, I am keeping to a quarterly time frame.
3) You will be required to post a project, at a minimum, of every two weeks.
4) You will receive a paper pack and a few embellishments during the first two weeks of your design team quarter to use in a minimum of three projects. One must be a layout, one must be a card, the third is your choice (layout, card, altered item, tag, project, etc..)
5) Each design team member is to offer either a challenge (with prize of their choosing) or RAK each month of their tenure. Minimum size of prize is $2 value.
6) Each design team member will be asked to provide one technique tutorial each quarter. This may be a video link or it can be photos/text format.
7) Applicants should submit, using the pm system on Scrapbook Message Board, a notice of interest to Scraprageous. You will be required to submit photographs (jpeg) of one layout, one card and a short tutorial of some type. (ex: take photos while creating your card, using a software program or your blog to show steps/give instructions). Submissions due January 25, 2016.
8) Thank you for your interest. Feel free to send further questions to Scraprageous via the Scrapbook Message Board