Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Creations

Wow has this year flown by!  I have had fun designing the Christmas cards that we sent this year (all were different using the 6x6 paper pad instructions - loved creating them and even more fun to send!).

Below is a fun little Christmas gift box/ornament that I created using my stash of Club Scrap papers.  I love how they feel and how they work in my projects!  I learned how to create this little toilet paper tube box by watching a video that Xannaro1 created over on youtube! 

This one isn't large, but it will hold a cute little gift.  I used my sizzix to cut out some trees to create a dimensional tree for the little package.  Leftover glitter sticker paper worked well for the interior.
 Some beads and glossy accents help the outside to sparkle as well as some Stickles and Liquid pearls for the tree.  A Prima flower and button round out the decorations.  The glittery silver paper is from an older Club Scrap kit - just stamped with a winter greeting I had on hand.
 These other boxes still need to be decorated.  The glittery purple has an astronomy type pattern from the same older Club Scrap kit as the silver paper.  I inked the edges of a Christmas wrapping paper roll for the larger box.  The smaller box is from another Christmas wrapping paper tube - it is smaller than the toilet paper tube used for the green ornament/gift box, but still works great for earrings.  I painted it with a metallic bronze and the red is from the 50's Kitchen Club Scrap Kit.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment: