Monday, July 1, 2013

More Patriotic crafting

I tried an altered bottle for the first time.  Definitely something I will be doing more of in the future.  It is pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out.



BBQ magnets (well now they are magnets, they were these painted wooden things originally, but I think they turned out super cute - I added those super strong magnets and they come on and off things like a dream now).  Thinking fun for a fridge for a party.

a few baseball pages for a team whose colors are black and purple



Altered file folder.  This is another item never tried before, but will definitely be creating more - very fun!

an altered message taker.  These are super simple - just take those plastic photo frames, turn the other way, add the papers, embellishment and a post-it-note pad.   So easy to personalize


A SEI journal with pockets, some SEI type thickers, gemstones and a star magnet/brad thing - gotta keep with the theme somehow :). 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy bee! I have never seen al altered file folder. It looks like fun! Wonderful projects :)

    ReplyDelete