Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Playing with tags again.  Remember all those neon tags I rescued from a trash bin (aka friend tossing so I took them) -- well, they are the same size as the TH tags everyone uses, so I have been playing with a lot of inking techniques.  So, start with a single, yellow neon tag.
 Add blue paint (yep, trying paint too), some Distress stain, water, Ranger mist, some 7 Gypsies Glimmer mist and you get this!  Photo doesn't show how sparkly it really is.
 Not thrilled with distress stains until I finally used them with grungeboard - love the results!  Add some mist and they are turning out the way I want.  Wish I had tried this sooner.
Maya Road's warehouse sale is going on now.  I was thinking of purchasing until I did a bit of cleaning.  Now embellishments can be seen rather than forgotten:

A piece of chain some snaps and zip ties.  It isn't perfect, but now I can see what I have take items out to use and hang things back up.  Cats can't bother things here and hopefully I will use the items collected rather than just growing a collection.


1 comment: