Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My apologies

if you went to Ustream for the class last night.  I had something come up that had to be handled.

The class has moved to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. CST.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Below are a few of the 12 techniques that will be covered!  Supplies - at least two colors of alcohol inks, blending solution, white felt plus some type of applicator, a permanent marker, foil (or cleaned/cut pop cans), transparency film (or you can substitute with plastic baggies like I used for my sample tags, clear plastic packaging or even clear acrylic flowers/whatever you have on hand) and a plain old drinking straw.  Great excuse for a McDonald's run for a coke!  Save your straw!  :D

I put these on tags so it would be easy to record what I did for each.  Also, if you want, I will also be showing some light switch covers.  I like to change these out often. (camera issues, so some of these are webcam shots - sorry for the lack of clarity)





No comments:

Post a Comment