Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow - it has been a while

since my last post.  Weight loss - continues.  This is going to be a long journey.  Good news - I have lost approximately 20 pounds so far.  About 1/5 of the way to my goal.  I still have days that staying away from things I don't need is a struggle, however, keeping in mind where i was by way of lifting a 20 lb bag of rice or flour to remember what I have taken off helps.  I don't want to go back.

Finally getting to the point of getting rid of a few items of clothing!!!  My 'big' capri's won't stay up anymore - whoo hoo!  However, I still have capri's that don't fit very well.  Hopefully soon.

I think I need to make a scrap page about my favorite capri's -- remembering that they were the ones I could always get into (largest I own, actually) and that I don't want to go back to them, no matter how adorable I think they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment