Monday, November 9, 2015

Some Cards - with the 6x6 paper pad method

I found the video and tutorial for creating these over at the Best things in life are Pink blogspot.  So, had to try! 


Making cards has always been such a challenge, but I am loving the method she uses.  It makes perfect sense to someone who always started cards, took forever - days or weeks - to figure them out, then finally coming up with something.  I plan to use her method to make Christmas Cards this year! 


Planning to add the rest once I finish using up the 6x6 pad of paper!  If following her instructions aren't your thing, I will be doing a chat on the things I figured out, aka - messed up :), when making these cards by following her video/tutorial in December during Scrapbook Message Board's Online Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment