Friday, August 28, 2015

Graphic 45 Contest

Well, I am planning to enter this month - not that my project is out of this world, but I was inspired by some oddities I gathered while cleaning my scrap area. 

Then, I remembered this fun little Chest of Drawers that I purchased from Club Scrap because it looked like fun.  It is from their 2014 Retreat.  I do hope I can attend one of their retreats sometime.  I love their monthly kit!  Well, after cleaning my scrappy area, it is time to start using more things.  After finishing up the wedding cards (video a few posts prior to this one), it is time for something fun!
 So, first step - start painting!  I am going with black as the Graphic 45 Rare odditites paper looks like it will work great with black.  While I am not a huge fan of all the deathly wording, my plan is to not use those parts (or cover them up) and just have fun.  I like it because this doesn't look like Halloween paper.  I don't mind Halloween, just don't want this to look like a Halloween project.

 The paint I used is just plain old Acryllic paint from Walmart - Apple Barrel Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment