Saturday, October 11, 2014

World Card Making Day - Last day for Bingo Entries!

I don't have bingo yet, but maybe by tonight!  Today is the last day for entries HERE

Today's card is pretty simple - I used gold and ovals to make this 'scary' card :)


I used a Fiskars shape template for the ovals, Boo is from Cricut Paper Pups, The spider is a punch (no clue where or when I received it), the fiber is from my stash, a sparkle brad from Oriental trading, and the web punch is Martha Stewart.

Yes, I still have and use my Fiskars shape templates.  They were the first tools I had, other than a few punches and scissors.  I mastered them, have a stack nearly 6" tall, and can't bring myself to part with them.  Love the cutter - I learned to do free hand cursive writing and used that for a lot of titles.  Basically, they remind me of all the fun I had with my "high tech" tool!  They still work!

No comments:

Post a Comment