Sunday, September 28, 2014

Trying another mini!

Found a fun blog last night - Faithful Designs by Christy

I found her tutorials on you tube and it reminded me of how much I enjoyed making pages with single sheets of paper - so I have tried them :)

Below are my results (only partially complete at this point).  One of my pages.  I did 10 sample pages, but only made 5 for this album.  My goal is a 2" spine with 1/4" 'gussets' to allow for depth.

 Here it is before adding a binding.
 Yes, 2" wide - my goal is met.
 Binding is added.  All papers are from my stash.  An older line - Making Memories Twinkle collection.

 And I have started adding some tags.  I will be keeping embellishments fairly simple.  I think I will use a lot of these two punches.
Christy - thank you for sharing your directions!

Some snowflakes that haven't been tossed just yet (waiting until the project is complete).  Oh, my puppy and cat came to visit too!


No comments:

Post a Comment