Monday, September 9, 2013

Photo heavy - Puppy Album with 87 pics (and room for more)

no embellishments yet - just got some of the photos put down to be sure I could get close to 100 photos in here.  No problem!  I added two pieces into pockets that each hold 8 photos (quick solve to get past 85 photos).

 first page with tags out
 trying to show where tags/photo mats go.  There is one on the outer edge of each page, minimum.
 page two - with tags - some small, some large.

 page three - a favorite because of so many large photo opportunities



 one of my solutions to get more photo space - flaps on an outer tag






 inside back cover
 inside front cover/page one
 pages 2-3
 pge 4-5
 pages 6-7
 pages 8-9
 pages 10-11
 page 12 and inside back cover
Now to figure out embellishments.  I think the dog cricut cartridge will help, I have some more fun scraps of paper and will see what else I can find.  No inking has been done yet either - hmmmmm - not sure if I will do that with this one or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment